WHY HIRE AW DRINK DRIVING LAWYERS?
Representation Where You Know What to Expect
AW Drink Driving Lawyers
The Premier Law Firm for Traffic & Driving Offences in South East Queensland
Competitive Fixed Fees
- We charge a fixed fee for most Court appearances. We can often talk you through appearing at simple adjournments without a lawyer. This will save on legal fees if you would prefer.
Consider All Your Options
- Before you decide to go to trial or sentence, we will advise you on all options available. This may include negotiation, case conferencing, or justice mediation. You should know your options before such an important decision.
Know The Penalty & Likely Outcome
- Before you appear in Court, we will inform you of the range available at sentencing. We will make sure you know the likely outcome so that you can make appropriate arrangements.
Be As Prepared as Possible
- Proper preparation is key to a good result. We will prepare your matter for Court as well as tell you what steps you can take to prepare to improve the outcome.
AW Drink Driving Lawyers Brisbane | Sunshine Coast | Gold Coast | South East Queensland
PREMIER DRINK DRIVING, DRUG DRIVING AND TRAFFIC OFFENCE LAWYERS
We are the premier traffic offence law firm for South East Queensland. Our expertise extends to all traffic offences and licence-related matters. If you have a licence related issue or need to appear in Court, we can help.
This includes appearing with you for:
Drink Driving (DUI)
Drug Driving (DWI)
Restricted Work Licence Applications
Unlicenced & Disqualified Driving
Removal Of a Licence Disqualification
Special Hardship Order Applications
Focused On Results AW Drink Driving Lawyers Are Focused on Results
Our lawyers are passionate and dedicated. We take pride in achieving the optimum result and providing high-quality advocacy.
Our results speak for themselves. Need your licence for work? We have a 100% success rate when it comes to restricted work licence applications.
We know what we are doing so you have the confidence to leave it in our capable hands. Our aim is to ensure your sentence and disqualification are as lenient as possible. We pride ourselves on getting you the best possible outcome.
Supportive, professional, non- judgemental And empathetic. Very happy With their level of service. Would highly recommend them especially if you feeling vulnerable And unsure. When a company can maintain a high level of professionalism whilst being kind and helpful it puts one at ease and one feels relieved that they are being heard. Thank you guys.
I had a tricky yet simple case which was going to affect the life of my family alot. I meet with Zac on the day of court and cannot commend him enough for what he achieved. He was fantastic at explaining all processes and gave me a full understanding of what was going on the whole time. Thank You personally to Zac and Thank You to the whole team for your support and professionalism. Couldn't have been a better outcome.
Experience That Counts Over 25 Years' Experience
AW Drink Driving Lawyers’ principal, Robert Aitken, has over 25 years of experience in the law. Having appeared in Court thousands of times, he is familiar with what Magistrates want to see. Robert oversees every client’s matter, ensuring each receives a high level of care.
Our dedicated lawyers are knowledgeable about Court processes and skilled advocates. We have appeared in court thousands of times for traffic and criminal offences. This gives us the experience needed to ensure you are back driving as soon as possible.
Queensland legislation is complex and often changing. This governs your rights and obligations concerning driving and traffic matters. Having representation from confident and competent lawyers will save you money and worry.
We will guide you through the process and provide the expertise you need to get the best result. If you need to appear in Court, contact an experienced lawyer for legal advice.
Frequently asked questions
- Q. Will my matter be finalised on the first Court date?
The first Court date is called a "first mention". Many traffic matters can be heard and finalised on this date. You are also allowed to seek a later date to finalise your matter. If you are unavailable or require more time to prepare, you, or your lawyer, can seek an "adjournment". You may need to ask for an adjournment at the first mention, say to undertake a driving course. There is no penalty to you for requiring more time. The Court will usually grant an adjournment on the first mention without issue.
- Q. What preparation will assist me in Court?
For most driving matters, you should look to; 1. obtain character references (we will provide you with a reference template); 2. undertake a driving course (we will give you referrals to courses regarded highly by the Courts); and 3. see a drug or alcohol counsellor. More serious offences may require you to do additional preparation. Your lawyer will also obtain your background information to draft their "submissions". These are mitigating factors they will present to the Court on your behalf.
Appearing In the Court Closest to You Where We Appear
Our lawyers practice in all Courts in and around Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast.
We appear often from Noosa on the Sunshine Coast to Coolangatta on the Gold Coast and all Courts in between. This includes Caboolture and other Courts in Moreton Bay, and Beenleigh in Logan. Our lawyers also travel south to Beaudesert and west to Ipswich and Toowoomba.
Find the Court closest to you.
Familiarity with each jurisdiction allows for efficient and expert representation. The Courts also know us and recognise our lawyers, and know your matter will be properly prepared.
AW Drink Driving Lawyers will prepare your matter to ensure the best outcome. You can rest assured you will receive a hassle-free, professional service.
Office Locations & Contact Details
Call us to speak with a highly skilled and passionate lawyer. We are happy to answer any of your questions.
Driving Offence Lawyers
Services Our Law Firm Offers:
- Drink Driving Lawyers | Driving with A Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) | Driving While Under the Influence of Alcohol (DUI) (DWI)
- Drug Driving Lawyers | Driving with A Relevant Drug Present in Your System | Driving While Under the Influence of a Drug (DUI) (DWI)
- Continue driving for work during your disqualification period for DUI. Our lawyers have a 100% application success rate.
- SHO | Continue driving after your licence is suspended for accumulation of demerit points or a high speed offence.
- Dangerous Driving Lawyers | Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle | Dangerous Driving Causing Death or Grievous Bodily Harm
- Disqualified Driving Lawyers | Driving Without a Licence | Driving on A Suspended Licence
- After 2 years you can apply for the removal of the disqualification of your licence.
- Type 1 & Type 2 Hooning Offences | Vehicle Impoundment | Vehicle Confiscation
- Careless Driving Lawyers | Driving Without Due Care & Attention
- Evade Police Lawyers | Fail to Stop